611 Payne Avenue, Brentwood CA
Harvest Time member #60
Business Hours (Payne location)
THIS LOCATION IS CLOSED
Until We re-open for the 2023 Season
Fruit Available to Pick:
- Sold out until Spring 2023
Please keep the following in mind to help plan your day
picking at Mike’s U-Pick
- We provide bags. We highly encourage you to bring your own buckets/pails because the bags full of fruit get heavy and awkward to hold and continue to fill.
- PLEASE – NO food or household items (ie: strainers, scissors, napkins, ice chest, gallon water jugs etc. Thank You)
- 16 oz water bottle suggested to keep hydrated. Larger bottles not allowed in the orchard.
- ALWAYS check the website, facebook or message line for updates before driving out. Business hours are subject to change on a DAILY basis.
We have been selling our delicious stone fruit at our orchards for over 30 years. The phrase ‘stone fruit’ is fruit with one big pit in the middle (unlike an apple or orange for example).
At our Payne Avenue orchard, we sell cherries only. The varieties are Coral Champagnes (Corals), White Rainiers, and Lapins, as they become available.